Structured Family Caregiving
Have you heard about the new service that is gaining popularity among Georgians? Your family might qualify for structured family caregiving, which is when a professional caregiver takes on the responsibilities of caring for an aging loved one.
Structured Family Caregiving With Health Force of Georgia
Become a Paid Caregiver for a Family Member at Home!
Georgia residents who provide care at home for a senior or disabled person can access the Structured Family Caregiving program (SFC) with the Health Force of Georgia, which provides financial and support services. If you fulfill SFC criteria and are eligible for financial compensation,
- You live with the person who is providing care for you as the primary caregiver.
- You are linked biologically as a daughter, grandson, or other relationship, or through marriage as a daughter-in-law, son-in-law, or other relationship.
- Georgia Medicaid-qualified individuals who are covered under the CCSP or SOURCE waiver program
- Spouses of waiver participants or legal guardians are not eligible for compensation.
Who is Eligible to Receive Care?
The following requirements must be met by the individual you are entrusted with:
- Prepare yourself to give caregiving services at home.
- You may not work outside the home.
- It’s not possible to operate a business from home, such as an online store.
- Assistance with basic daily functions such as feeding, dressing, bathing, and more is available.
- In Georgia, you must be eligible for Medicaid.
Enroll in the CCSP or SOURCE Waiver Program
- They reside with the individual who is taking care of them on a daily basis.
What Tasks Are Eligible for the Stipend When It Comes to Taking Care of a Family Member?
Caregivers may be eligible if they can perform daily activities. Daily chores are examples of this:
- Meal preparation
- Getting in and out of bed
- Travel to and from appointments
- Going from room to room Moving about the house
- Getting in and out of chairs is difficult
- Other daily activities
On-boarding with Health Force of Georgia
You become a Health Force of Georgia employee as the main caregiver once you’re accepted into the Structured Family Care program. Payments for services are directly credited to your account every week, as a result of utilizing the app on your phone.
Here by Your Side
Georgia’s Structured Family Caregiving program helps keep families together by providing financial support for a committed family caregiver to care for their loved one. Caregivers can get help from our team of expert health coaches and medical professionals with more than 30 years of expertise in delivering home health care to families in Georgia.
Astin Home Care can Help You Get Started with SFC
As a caregiver with our SFC program, you’ll get the following:
- Weekly tax-free stipend for your caregiving services as well as a direct deposit for your caregiving services.
- Our expert health coach will provide you with coaching and guidance.
- Our experienced team of specialists creates a customized health plan based on their needs.
- Your health coach will be available via phone and email, allowing you to immediately connect with him.
Medicaid Waiver Form
Do you want to switch your Medicaid Provider? We can help!
3 Easy Steps To Loving Home Care
Call Our Office
Schedule A Free In-Home Assessment
Get matched with a compatible caregiver and stay up-to-date with our online portal!
Take the first step. Call Now!
Take the first step to compassionate home care and call today!
Contact us today to schedule a FREE in-home assessment.
1800 Phoenix Blvd bldg 400, College Park, GA 30349
Schedule A Callback
for Atlanta Home Care